Staff at Anchor Road Dental Practice take all necessary care to safeguard against all blood borne infections. We follow strict guidelines from the department of health by complying with the HTM01-05 Document. The Health and Safety of our patients is top of our list of priorties at all times.
It is the practice policy to give patients full information about the cost of their dental care before any treatment is undertaken. Our private fee scale is available following discussion with your dentist and also at reception there is a price list printable. On Denplan, the patient pays a monthly plan as previously discussed and only laboratory work will have small charges added, All of this can be discussed with the dentist at time of treatment.
Patient Personal Data
In order to provide you with the high standard of dental care and attention, we need to hold personal information about you. We complies with the 1998 Data Protection Act and this policy describes our procedures for ensuring that personal information about patients is processed fairly and lawfully. This personal data comprises of:
• Your past and current medical and dental condition
• Radiographs, clinical photographs and study models
• Information about the treatment that we have provided or propose to provide and its cost
• Notes of conversations/incidents that might occur for which a record needs to be kept
• Records of consent to treatment
• Any correspondence relating to you with other health care professionals, for example in the hospital or community services,personal details such as your age and address.
In this practice we take complaints very seriously and try to ensure that all our patients are pleased with their service from Dentist, Hygienist, nurses and receptionists. Although it is a rare occurrence, when patients complain, they are dealt with courteously and promptly so that the matter is resolved as quickly as possible.